Outfit of the Day, featuring Hudson’s Tilda Tie-Dye Jeans

by Jaime on June 6, 2012

(I know, this is like the obligatory blogger pose. But look how awesome my hair is. How could I say no?!)

What I’m Wearing:

Tank: linQ (similar here and here)
Jeans: Hudson Denim Tilda Tie-Dye (similar here and here)
Necklace: unknown (similar here and here)
Clutch: Linea Pelle (similar here)
Nails: Essie A-List
Shoes: Bloch Felix Ballet Flat

C. phrased it right when he took these pictures: “They’re loud, but they fit you really well. And your butt looks good.”

I’m wearing the Tilda Cuffed in a size 26. The fit is great and these are definitely right on trend – everything I would expect from Hudson. Because there was so much going on with the pants, I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit simple – black tank, black shoes and a matching necklace.

And, per the standard request, here’s our second obligatory photo: the butt shot.

What do you think about this look for summer? I’d love to hear your thoughts about the outfit!

Maggie June 6, 2012 at 12:01 pm

I probably wouldn’t wear them, but they look H-O-T on you. Where did you take these pics?

Jaime June 6, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Maggie – we took them in downtown Denver, off of the 16th St Mall and Curtis St.

Maggie June 6, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Oh, and I want that bag!

Paula @lkg4sweetspot June 6, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Yes – love the hair! Even though the jeans speak out, your hair was the first thing I noticed! Oh, and I agree with C!
Paula @lkg4sweetspot recently posted..Take Us to Warp Speed, ScottyMy Profile

Jaime June 6, 2012 at 1:14 pm

He’s pretty good at getting those things right, isn’t he. :)

Genesis June 6, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Hi! I think you make these jeans work Girl! To be honest, I would not have taken a second look if I had seen them in a store. However, the way you wear them makes me see a whole new level of fashion I did not know existed in my world. Thanks for that! I do like the black on top and bottom, it’s safe. With this new found fashion level, I am wondering what other options would work for them, something a bit louder. But that could be the Mexican in me talking!

P.S. I would love to borrow the necklace!

Jaime June 6, 2012 at 1:06 pm

You can borrow it anytime you’d like!

I was literally JUST thinking of you – I went to buy a Red Bull and it made me giggle. Miss your face – we’re overdue for a girl’s day. :)

Sheena June 11, 2012 at 7:47 pm

You look fabulous! I am loving the butt shot, lol! Did you gain a little weight? You look great!
Sheena recently posted..BlogHer Food ’11 Recap And Why I’m Going BackMy Profile