Whether you’re heading to Coachella this year, or just looking to spice up your wardrobe, the next few days will give you some great tips on how to wear your favorite pieces a little differently this Summer 2012!
What’s in this Outfit:
How to wear your shorts for 2012:
- Pair with a croptop for an off-the runway look.
- Avoid heels and shorts. Wedges? Okay, we’ll let those slide in. But your five inch hooker heels really look trashy with the shorts combo.
- Accessorize with glam basics, like a perfect set of bangles (I love my Amrita Singh ones above!) or a cute, slouchy bag.
- Don’t go too short with your shorts – keep your inseam at 2″ or longer.
- I love cuffed denim, especially for shorts. The cuff means that the edge of your shorts won’t be pressed against your thigh, so not only are they more comfortable, they actually make you look thinner.
What are your plans for wearing shorts this summer?