Help! Choose your favorite style for my engagement photos!

by Jaime on March 20, 2012

C and I are getting our photos shot this afternoon and while I know what I’m wearing for a dress – and what jeans are going to look best – I’m at a quandry when it comes to my tops. These are the two options that are in the lead:

Option #1:

and Option #2:

(sorry for the low-resolution!)

Pick your favorite, and whichever one wins will be the one I wear!

PS: For those of you who want to geek out about this stuff a little bit more, check out my photography ideas board on Pinterest!

Maggie March 20, 2012 at 9:45 am

I think I like the first one best b/c it’s so pretty! You look good in both tho.

Sonya March 20, 2012 at 10:11 am

Polka dots! I like the contrast with your fair skin better. I bet I will be in the minority though.

Paula @lkg4sweetspot March 20, 2012 at 10:28 am

I like the first one, but that may be because polka dots are not my thing. But, I do like the contrast of the darker color, too! Some help, huh!
Paula @lkg4sweetspot recently posted..You Deserve The Wave TodayMy Profile

Jaime March 20, 2012 at 10:38 am

I might have to leave the final decision up to C. – no one else can seem to make it!
Jaime recently posted..Help! Choose your favorite style for my engagement photos!My Profile

Kelly @ Alterations Needed March 20, 2012 at 11:50 am

Option 1! I like the softer springy color and girly detail.
Kelly @ Alterations Needed recently posted..White, Blue & TangerineMy Profile

James March 20, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Definitely the polka dots!! Looks great on you!

NerdMom March 20, 2012 at 10:47 pm

While I might think that option 1 is cuter and girlier, I would go with #2. It will look fab in pictures and gives you more of a shape!
NerdMom recently posted..Buying Smart at the Dollar StoresMy Profile

Janine @ Alternative Housewife March 23, 2012 at 1:50 am

First one. I like the second top the best in general but the first one best for engagement pics. Less distracting and softer, makes you look “prettier” instead of “more fashionable” if that makes sense. Which frankly is what I’d go for with that type of photos!