Big, HUGE thanks to Sheena from Sophistishe for sharing – and participating! – in the Denim Doing Good event to raise money for NEDA! We’ve got over 20 entries, and if you’re not one of them, get moving! Find out more about the digital event by heading to my denim blog charity post! So get moving and help Jaime donate to NEDA!
Now, for the sales!
- There is a Wardrobe – Jeans sale starting today at 10am EST on Modnique. Prices are usually stellar over there, so I’m keeping an eye out.
- It’s a possibility that you’ll see some denim in today’s Juicy Couture sale starting at 11am EST on Hautelook. Emily from Pretty & Poor had written a great post about her JC jeans – check out that Juicy Couture review before you buy!
- A perennial favorite for readers, Not Your Daughters Jeans, will begin a sale over on ideeli starting at 11am EST. We’re huge fans of this brand for women who have pretty much “given up” on denim, as they’ve made a lot of converts.
- I know it’s not denim, but a great FarylRobin sale makes my heart go pitter patter. Check out Gilt at 12pm EST for this one.
- Do you know about NEUW Denim? I’m unfamiliar with the line, so today’s MyHabit sale is a bit out of my element. Use the $25 off code to save even more!
- Rue La La will definitely end up having some stuff from denim lines you love in the Goodbye Summer, Hello Sale boutique, kicking off at 11am EST. Let me know what you find!
Any I missed? Leave a comment and let me know!