Would You Wear: Cutoff Shorts from Runwaydreamz

by Jaime on May 4, 2011

I’m not even going to give commentary on these. It’s all you guys… I mean it.

Here’s the overview, courtesy of Singer22:

Established in 1999, under the label Runwaydreamz, designer Christian Yasser Massuh, meticulously designs eye-catching must have one-of-a-kind denim trends. Runwaydreamz has received wonderful international recognition from countless fashionistas, for its unique designs and interpretations of the denim shorts.

Comment. Share. Tell us what YOU think about these 80′s styled, super-studded, cropped-like-crazy shorts. And if you love them: what would you wear them with?!?!

sandy May 4, 2011 at 10:20 am

Maybe if I was 19 and on spring break in South Beach I might consider them, but now? HELL NO.

And most likely I’d have a bikini top on or some tight tank top.

Erin May 4, 2011 at 10:50 am

Am I crazy for kinda liking that first pair?? If my thighs were in better shape, I would definitely wear them with a white tee and flip flops!

Jessica May 4, 2011 at 2:35 pm

So how much do you want to bet that Katy Perry already owns ALL of these?

Paula May 4, 2011 at 3:26 pm

I love the creativity of them but to wear – I will have to pass and I think even my 20 year old self would have passed…

jennifer b May 4, 2011 at 7:33 pm

I would ever wear these and I don’t want to see anyone’s butt hanging out from wearing these.

Carrie May 5, 2011 at 1:37 am

call me crazy, but i think i’d wear the first pair. not the others though. eeps!
Carrie recently posted..100 Shopbop Giveaway- Strike While Its HotMy Profile

Jen May 5, 2011 at 7:52 am

Someone famous will be spotted wearing one of these pairs with a pair of sky-high heels and it will be called a fashion statement. A regular non-celeb person will be spotted wearing one of these pairs out and about and be called a tramp. These are just way too revealing even if you have the smokin’ hot bod they require. Unless you are posing for a men’s calendar, you should probably pass on these!

charlotte August 16, 2011 at 1:48 pm

those shorts are so cute! i would wear them like every where if i could.