Today’s blue jean blogger is Dana from Possessionista – she’s rocking a gorgeous pair of DL1961 high waisted flares. Love this very stylish, retro-inspired look!
Now onto the sales!
- There are two denim sales starting today at 11am EST on Hautelook – Monarchy denim for the men and a joint Frankie B. and Dittos sale for the women. Check out our Monarchy review before you shop for him.
- Shop for Earnest Sewn, Genetic, James Jeans, Rich & Skinny and more starting today on eBay’s Fashion Vault. Items are up to 80% off, so this is a great deal.
- I’m writing about – but NOT supporting – the Ed Hardy sale starting today at 11am EST on Beyond the Rack. The only time I’m okay with wearing EH would be at Halloween. Then again, fashion should be fun… we should all wear what we want!
- The prices – and selection – are still stellar on the Denim Darlings/Blues Traveler sales going on through today at ideeli. William Rast, 7 For All Mankind, Mavi and more are all available… starting at $29!
- Fingers crossed for denim on today’s Juicy Couture sale starting at 11am EST on Rue La La! And, while it’s not denim, I’ll be checking out the lucy sale.
Any sales I missed? Leave a comment and let me know!