More wild jeans? Yes please! Habitual is a brand that’s new to me (I have known about them for ages but had never tried the line) so it seemed fitting that we’d get a couple of reviews up on the site. I was sent a pair of their basic skinnies and the Audrey in Python – while you’ll see the basic blues soon (they fit Hayley perfectly – check out her review of the Habitual Alice Skinny), here are the Audreys!
Style: Habitual Audrey Legging in Python
These jeans are not for the faint of heart. Here are a couple of things to note about the style:
- The Audrey has a lot of stretch (the blend is 64% cotton/32% polyester/4% spandex) so for those of you in between sizes like me, you’ll definitely want to size down.
- Be ready for a little shedding – like snakeskin, the scales on these can come off. Treat these jeans with care.
- I paired the Audrey in Python with all black, from top to toe. With a statement piece like this, you really want to make sure that it doesn’t have any competing items – a great pair of black heels and a black fitted tee are all you need.
- One thing that was definitely a downside about these was the feel – at first, when you can feel every “scale”, they’re a little uncomfortable. You’ll get over it fast, but it’s an adjustment period.
- Most guys prefer a basic dark, fitted jean, so when I got a positive response about these, I was surprised and excited. Guys can love the louder looks as long as they fit well… and you wear them with confidence.
You see pairs like this and you think “There is absolutely no way that I can pull this off.” How do I know? Well, that was my first thought while opening the package. But they’re much easier to wear than you’d think… and, after all, isn’t fashion supposed to be fun?
What do you think about the Audrey Legging in Python – and how would you wear it? Share your thoughts in the comments!