It’s no secret that I have a love affair with denim (um… I run a blog about jeans. Have you heard about it?), but one of the best parts of that love? It’s always fresh and new when I get caught up in the whirlwind of a new line.
AllSaints, a UK brand that’s come stateside (I’ve been to the beautiful store in Seattle and Paula wrote about her AllSaints experience in NYC) is probably better known for being an all-around lifestyle brand… but it’s their jeans that really pique my interest.
Here’s a little background about AllSaints Denim:
AllSaints jeans are made from the highest quality denim and are constructed using a vast range of techniques to create outstanding fits across both menswear and womenswear collections.
Our dedicated denim designers take great care to create the most innovative styles on the market from skinny jeans through to classic cut wide leg fits.
Signature AllSaints shapes include slim, carrot, relaxed and runner fits but the collection also boasts some of the best straight and regular fit jeans available.
Attention to detail is paid to every pair. From unique worn-in washes, sand blasting, 3D resin creases, and twisted side seams to contract stitching, gun metal shanks and chipped finish rivets, every detail is carefully considered.
Still intrigued? I decided to pick my six favorite denim items – three for men and three for women – and share them with you. And it wouldn’t be me if I didn’t tell you why they were awesome!
Top 3 for Women:
- Carson Pipe Skinny in Indigo ($135): The best way for me to describe how these jeans look? Weathered. They’re a perfect low rise for girls who are looking to elongate their torso, and the unique distressing means that you won’t look like you’re wearing the same jeans as every other girl out there.
- Kite Kari Short ($85): Short shorts are just hard to wear for every person, so adding a little length to your pair will help you feel more comfortable – and these cuffed shorts are just right.
- Boxgrove Shirt ($110): Every woman really should own a fantastic denim shirt. I’m not at all a fan of the double denim look but you can pair this denim darling with leggings, slim cargos and (dare I say it) even colored denim and avoid the blatant Canadian Tuxedo look.
Top 3 for Men:
- Waters Lynvall ($145): I’m all about clean stitching when it comes to guys’ denim, but sometimes I like a little a bit of a dirty look for him. These jeans have a chocolate weft (the cotton thread that holds the primary thread – the warp – in place. With basic blue jeans, the weft is undyed, usually cream colored thread and the warp is the indigo), which gives them a really unique look. Think clean, sexy mechanic.
- NFL Runner ($130): Ignoring the fact that I can pretend that hot football players are wearing these jeans (I love you, Tom Brady!), the relaxed fit and heavy whiskering will make these his favorite fast. And you’ll love them for the unique touches, like the twisted seam. Plus, the dark wash on these makes them ideal for the man looking for a stylish, high-quality pair of jeans.
- Enfield Iggy ($130): First thing’s first: Japanese Selvedge. For $130. I mean, forgetting the fact that they’re the perfect worn in pair of jeans, or that the slim fit looks amazing on guys with a smaller build. Heck, we can even overlook the hand distressing. Because it’s 13.5oz Japanese Selvedge denim. A must if ever there was one.
Oh, and as a little bonus? I’m absolutely, totally and unrealistically in love with AllSaints’ Jove Corset Dress… be still, my little shopaholic heart.
Are you an AllSaints fan (or do you just want to try the line for the first time)? Share your thoughts about the brand in the comments!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by AllSaints, but thoughts and opinions about products within are the writer’s own. Denim Debutante only features brands that are worthy of your time and hard-earned money; you can trust that while compensation was provided, you’ll still love what you get. For more details, check out the Disclosure Policy.