Random question of the day: anybody know why search traffic for “James Jeans” and “James Jeans Review” went up like 1,000% yesterday? Was Oprah talking about jeans again? I’d love the insight.
Onto the sales!
- Get Rock & Republic denim for Men today on Hautelook starting at 11am EST. R&R for Men runs true to size, so keep that in mind while shopping.
- You can also shop Rock & Republic for women on Swirl. The sale has items up to 50% off.
- You HAVE to shop the Unknown Factory sale today on Modnique – all pairs they have are $19! I bought a 26 and am happy with the fit (I’m normally between a 25/26) so keep that in mind. But DEFINITELY don’t miss this one!
- It’s not denim, but since Kirsten and I were joking about undergarments yesterday: check out the Hanky Panky sale that’s starting at 11am EST on Rue La La!
- You can shop the Current/Elliott sale today starting at 10am EST on Editor’s Closet. There are usually about 5 well-priced pairs and 20 crappy priced ones. Shop wisely!
Any sales I missed? Leave a comment and let me know!