- It’s a brand I’ve never heard of (which is why I missed it yesterday – sorry!) but Blue Tattoo denim pieces are available onModnique. They’re up to 88% off, so the discounts are awesome.
- Also on Modnique: designer Henry Duarte, known by denim aficionados for his collaboration with J Brand, has his personal line – Duarte No. q65 – available starting at 10am EST. Not sure there will be denim, but at a 75% off markdown, it’s worth checking!
- Celebrity favorite Rock & Republic is really making the rounds! Today, they’ll be on Rue La La. Once again, if the prices aren’t below $90, it’s not a huge deal.
- ideeli has three sales that can/will be including denim: Projekt Raw for men, John Varvatos (also for men) and a Juicy Couture sale for kids (there’s a second one that looks like it’ll feature handbags. Just FYI.), all starting at 11am EST. Great job, ideeli!
- Score 6pm.com’s offer today and snag 7 For All Mankind Up to 70% off!
- Shop on Billion Dollar Babes to get your hands on denim brand See Thru Soul starting at 11am EST. I’ve heard that this line runs true to size. If you have experience with it, share your thoughts in the comments, please!
Any sales I missed? Leave a comment and let me know!