I’m up super (3:45 is super early, right?) early to head downtown for a work event, so I’m getting posts done while I’m still a bit groggy. Keep that in mind… doesn’t mean the sales aren’t great!
- There’s a Kensie and Kensie Girl sale going on today at 11am EST on Hautelook, and I expect denim to be involved. I’m iffy on this brand; it’s not one of my favorites, but it’s a great one to try if the price is right.
- Stock up on denim in Not Your Daughter’s Jeans with today’s sale kicking off at 11am EST on ideeli. NYDJ runs true to size to slightly large depending on the cut. You can definitely find something great that will work well.
- I’m not sure I’ve really heard of the brand, but Milk Denim will be appearing on Beyond the Rack today at 11am EST. Anyone who has experience with this brand, let us know!
- There is a multitude of sales – denim brands included – on Modnique. If you haven’t checked out their site, I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them… certainly one to add to your list!
- Last but not least, check out SeenOn!’s newest Holiday Sale addition: William Rast jeans. It looks like this sale is primarily for guys, so keep that in mind.