- A brand that I LOVE, Charley 5.0, is going to be on ideeli today starting at 11am EST. Why am I so excited about this? Well, C5.0 almost never hits the sample sales, and my pieces are totally to die for (I have those leggings on the left – they’re snug, but AMAZING). For many of the basic legging styles, I recommend sizing up one. All other pieces run true to size. Check out my Charley 5.0 outfit post.
- Another AWESOME, edgy brand, Rockstar Sushi, is going to be on Beyond the Rack today at 11am EST. I don’t have any sizing experience with this brand, so if you know how it runs, shoot me an email or leave a comment.
- BB Dakota, a great brand for tops, dresses and jackets (it might be from Twilight – so that part’s not great – but I LOVE my Bella Jacket!) will be kicking off on Hautelook today at 11am EST. Go True to Size for most items in this brand.
- There’s a “Surprise” Women’s Sale with items up to 80% off that starts today on Gilt Groupe. Here’s what’s disappointing about Gilt – they’ve stopped offering their $25 referral credit. All sample sale sites offer this (some even offer an affiliate program so that we can make a small commission for all the hard work we do), but they’ve decided to do neither. Frustrating, isn’t it? Hopefully, they’ll respond to the anger and change it, but if not, I’ll probably stop promoting GG at January 1st.
- Get your hands on some Joe’s Jeans handbags, on sale today starting at 11am EST on Billion Dollar Babes. Best part of handbags? No sizing recommendations needed!
Any sales I missed? Leave a comment and let me know!