- The sale that I’m so very looking forward to is today on Rue La La… they’re featuring vintage-inspired denim from Current/Elliott. I own three pairs (skinny, boyfriend and bell) and I adore them all. Remember to size down at least one size depending on your body shape (curvier women should size down only one). The sale starts at 11am EST, so be ready!
- Not precisely a denim sale, but one of my all-time favorite lines, Morphine Generation, will be up today on Modnique starting at 10am EST. The line runs true to size, and you’ll find a bunch of amazing fitting tees, tanks, dresses and more.
- Beyond the Rack has two sales that will be featuring denim: Seven 7 is the first, Guido and Mary the second. I have no experience sizing-wise with either of these brands, but if the price is right I’d check them out. If you know how they fit, please leave a comment!
- If you missed out on it (like I did!), you can still catch a ton of pairs of 7 For All Mankind jeans over on Hautelook. But the longer you wait, the less likely you’ll be to score!
- Tonight at 9pm EST, the Gilt Groupe “After Hours” sale will be featuring a bunch of Diesel pieces for men. I love this brand on guys, so this is an exciting one – and a great way to dress your guy up in quality denim.
Any sales I missed? Leave a comment and I’ll update the list!