- I know that there will be at least a little bit of denim in today’s Juicy Couture sale featured on Rue La La. Not sure about diving into Juicy Denim? Read the Juicy Couture Review that Emily from Pretty & Poor wrote for DD! This sale starts at 11am EST, so don’t miss it!
- Paige Premium Denim will be appearing today on Gilt Groupe starting at 12pm EST. As you’ve probably learned by now, most PPD cuts run slightly small, so I recommend sizing up in the styles. This is NOT true for the Layne Cargo (I don’t expect it to be included, but just in case…), in which you should go for your normal sizing.
- For the guys on Gilt Groupe, there was an After Hours: Monarchy sale that began yesterday evening (does anyone actually shop those evening sales? I know I don’t.) as well as one of my absolute favorite comfort brands, Ever, starting today at 12pm EST. I highly expect denim to be involved.
- Hautelook teams up with Lucky Magazine every Thursday afternoon for a 4pm EST sale that, this week, will be featuring Fall Finds under $50. Included will be brands like Joe’s Jeans, C&C California, Juicy Couture and more, so this is definitely one to shop BIG on.
- Work Custom Denim (seen left) will be featured on ideeli today at 11am EST. I still have no experience with this brand, but I love their rock ‘n’ roll sensibility – they definitely make some very sexy jeans! Hopefully, the price will be right for you guys to try them out.
- Genetic Denim will be on sale – up to 65% off retail – on Swirl by DailyCandy starting today at 11am EST. Genetic Denim, as of late, has started to run true to size and I’ve become a convert, especially on their Kelly Bell Bottom style!
Any sales I missed? Leave a comment and let me know!