Look who’s bringing their A-Game again – J Brand!
London – On September 8th, 2010, J Brand launches ‘5 x 5,’ a unique collaboration with five rising British designers. Each designer worked with the J Brand design team to create a unique J Brand style.
- J Brand / Christopher Kane for 5 x 5 will be available at Harvey Nichols
- J Brand / Erdem for 5 x 5 will be available at Harrods
- J Brand / Meadham Kirchhoff for 5 x 5 will be available at Browns
- J Brand / Peter Pilotto for 5 x 5 will be available at Selfridges
- J Brand / Richard Nicoll for 5 x 5 will be available at Liberty
Additionally, from September 10th, all styles will retail in the United States at Jeffrey New York and Intermix online.
Jeff Rudes, CEO and Founder of J Brand – “Working with all five designers on 5 x 5 was a very rewarding experience for us. Each designer had a unique interpretation of J Brand that continues to expand the breadth of our brand. Our mission is to be a fashion leader that is making a difference; the project will help support future young designers through the Centre for Fashion Enterprise, the London organization that provides business guidance and mentoring for emerging fashion design talent.”
I am so dying over these – they’re positively amazing! Let me know your favorite pair. I’m most in love with the Peter Pilotto pair (the rust faded style that’s farthest left in the top photo)… you can see the details of each pair below in the gallery.