- 7 For All Mankind – in almost all of its possible incarnations – will be available today at Billion Dollar Babes. From men’s jeans to fashion, shoes to women’s denim, there’s a little bit of everything, and it will all go on sale starting at 11am EST. Stick to your standard 7 For All Mankind sizing and head over to the 7 For All Mankind review and posts for more details about the brand itself.
- Modnique is having a Hollywood Million Denim sale starting today at 10am EST. This brand is fairly unfamiliar to me – I’ve never tried it before – but the deals should be decent, particularly if you like jeans with embellishments.
- I have faith that there might be a pair or two of denim in the Marc by Marc Jacobs sale that starts today on Gilt Groupe. Be there at 12pm EST, because even if there isn’t any denim, the sale itself will still be one you won’t want to miss.
- There are a couple pairs of jeans in ideeli‘s Fall Essentials sale (including brands like James Jeans, 7 For All Mankind and more) as well as great items you can’t say no to (Linea Pelle, anyone?). We missed this baby yesterday, so be sure to check it before it’s gone!
- The sale that is bound to actually break the bank (but only if you buy a TON of pairs)?!? Hautelook is having a Les Halles blowout, and this line’s fun 70′s/80′s throwback feel will definitely fit perfectly into your fall wardrobe. Sale starts at 11am EST, so be ready.
Any sales I missed? Leave a comment and I’ll be sure to add them to the list ASAP!