Every woman needs an arsenal of denim. A rainbow of shades. An array of styles. A pair that works flawlessly for every mood or moment. From of-the-minute trends to classic cuts that will always flatter (and never go out of style), ELLE editor Jade Frampton handpicks fall’s most coveted fashions for a special Boutique for Rue La La.
- Show your flare: “I love to wear simple tans and wedges with wide leg jeans”
- Get the skinny: “When all else fails, my look-sexy-in-denim uniform is balck skinny jeans and a tank.”
- Into the dark “The new way to rock skinnies is to pair them with menswear-inspired flats.”
- Detail oriented “Don’t be afraid to be daring in denim.”
- Boy meets girl “Balance boyfriend jeans by pairing them with a simple T and heels.”
Time to go shopping! The Boutique includes Jade Frampton must-have pieces from designers including William Rast Dylan George, Earnest Sewn and Diesel. ELLE Editor’s Selections: Fall Denim Preview opens at Rue La La on Friday, August 6th at 11am EST – for only 48 hours!
- Rock and Republic is still going on at ideeli. Check this baby out!