- Not particularly denim (I know, I’m on a roll), but J Brand designer Susie Crippen’s jersey line, Riller and Fount, will be featured today on Rue La La. If the prices are above $50, don’t bite. While I have no personal experience with the line, I’ve been told that it runs true to size, so keep that in mind.
- ideeli is having a Black Orchid sale starting at 11am EST. For those of you unfamiliar with my feelings toward this brand, feel free to read over my Black Orchid denim review. If you still want a pair, Black Orchid sizing is True to Size, and you should be able to get the jeans around the $40 price point.
- I’m not 100% sure, but the Radcliffe sale also going on today at ideeli MAY contain denim. It’s worth checking out for that reason alone.
- Gilt Groupe’s sale is the one I’m really looking forward to, featuring Loomstate, Edun, James Perse and Stewart+Brown. Since two of those brands (Loomstate and Edun) have denim collections, they’re more than welcome here on our list! This sale begins at 12pm EST.
- We missed this sale yesterday, butis featuring English Laundry denim for guys. It’s a small sale, but the discount is pretty decent, so it’s worth checking out.