I was lucky enough to select an outfit from Anonymous Venice, an amazing online (and brick and mortar) boutique based out of Los Angeles. They definitely have the Cali style down, and had an amazing selection of items perfect for summer! After drooling, pulling out some hair and changing my mind multiple times, I chose the MEK Denim Organic Skinny in Easter Island Aqua (which is really more of a straight leg, making it great for different body types) and a blank Anonymous Venice V-Neck Rey Wash in Green (yes, they make their own clothing, too!).
Love what you see at Anonymous Venice as much as I did? Well, two LUCKY readers will get the chance to score a $200 Gift Certificate to use on anything they want in the store! Here’s how to get it:
Leave a comment telling us what you’d buy at Anonymous Venice if you won!
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EACH, please!)
1. Subscribe to DenimDebutante.com Emails (must confirm for it to count)
2. Subscribe to Anonymous Venice Emails (top right corner of their site)
3. Write a blog post about this giveaway linking back to this page (five entries)
4. “Like” Denim Debutante on Facebook
5. “Like” Anonymous Venice on Facebook
6. Follow Denim Debutante on Twitter
7. Follow Anonymous Venice on Twitter
8. Tweet the following message up to 5x a day:
Enter to win a $200 Gift Certificate from @AnonymousVenice and @DenimDebutante! http://wp.me/pTPbc-LX #giveaway
9. Put the Denim Debutante button on your sidebar (find it on the right column!)
10. Make a purchase of any kind from Anonymous Venice (five entries!)
You have ONE WEEK to enter this promotion, and it will end July 9, 2010. Winners will be announced by Monday, July 12.
Don’t want to enter the giveaway, but still want to snag something at the store? Use code “DEBUTANTE” to take 15% off your entire order!