As we all know, I’m kind of short. It’s nothing that a couple of bucks at the tailor won’t solve, but I do have a few pairs of jeans that I’d like to keep long but still sometimes wear with heels and flats.
That’s where Hem Gems comes in!
These heavy-duty studs (they’re extremely well-made… I was really impressed by the quality) will go through a handful of layers of denim, close with their backing and stay in place all day. I tested them on my Marc by Marc Jacobs Chrissie Skinny, and here’s how they looked up close:
But don’t take my word for it!
Five (yes, FIVE!) lucky readers will receive a set of eight Hem Gems (a $20 value) for absolutely free!
1. Leave a comment telling me which pair of jeans you’d use your Hem Gems for!
Extra Entries (please leave a separate comment for EACH):
Win one of five Hem Gems! New #giveaway from @DenimDebutante! http://wp.me/pTPbc-RA (Please RT!)
4. “Like” DenimDebutante.com on Facebook
5. Get the DenimDebutante.com Button and put it on your site.
6. Write about this giveaway on your blog!
7. Follow Denim Debutante on Bloglovin’.
You have one week – until July 26, 2010 - to get your entries in… and believe me, you’ll want to be one of the five winners! Good luck!