Would You Wear: The Booty Pop

by Jaime on May 3, 2010

Let’s preface this with: I blame Michelle from Cool Mama Style for this. SO MUCH.

We definitely all have things about our body that we’d like to improve, and if you have a less-than-stellar butt (no, I’m not judging, I promise!), you may want to get your hands on a pair of Booty Pop panties!

Here’s what these babies claim:

Q: Does the padding look natural?
A: Think of how a padded bra enhances your bust line – Booty Pop naturally enhances your curves in the same way!

Q: Does the padding ‘feel’ real if someone pats my bottom?
A: Booty Pop panties not only look natural they also FEEL natural.  Try them out
no one will know your Booty Pop secret!!

I hope to god that nobody touches your butt when you’re wearing these, but look, guys…

Oh, who am I kidding? I have no words. And, for the icing on the cake… the video for these very special butt panties. Watch… your life will never be the same.

So, I’m ready… will you wear these?

Jelena May 3, 2010 at 4:48 pm

I love how the only thing that’s changed in almost every one of these is that the woman has arched her back in the “after” shot to stick out her butt. I can do that too, and not buy padded undies first! Not that I need any extra booty.

Anonymous February 18, 2011 at 7:21 pm

No! I have some! They are great!!!!!

Janine May 3, 2010 at 4:58 pm

I think I would try these! I don’t need it either but I have decent breasts and still like push-up bras. A little more never hurt, especially when it’s just safe, comfy padding. I wonder if it’d give me some height when I’m sitting in a chair; that’d be nice.
.-= Janine´s last blog ..Sunday Link Love =-.

Mocha May 3, 2010 at 5:03 pm

Okay. I can’t. I just can’t.
Had to catch my breath for a sec. That was too much for me! LOL!
It reminds me of the old ads in the back of magazines for padded underwear (i like to say pahntees) that were drawn in black and white.
I wouldn’t wear them, but I’d buy them if I were a man that did drag.

cleverly May 3, 2010 at 7:32 pm

People could buy this or….. buy jeans that flatter their butts! Like mine. I haz a flat derriere.

Donald ... from Dish! May 3, 2010 at 9:32 pm

For some strange reason … I just can’t get the hilarious water bra scene in “Will & Grace” out of my mind when I see this … what happens when you sit??? Curiouser & curiouser what people will do when all they really need is a jean that fits properly, gives a natural butt lift through its cut and pocket shape and placement, and makes them look and feel great – au naturel!

paula May 3, 2010 at 9:41 pm

I’m just speechless!! I think I will stick with the squats and butt exercises…

Sonya May 4, 2010 at 8:45 am

That is just plain silly. I have a better idea, do some squats to tone your butt and you’ll have a natural lift.

Anna February 18, 2011 at 7:21 pm

I got these at bed bath and beyond! I wear them all the time! They work great for my flat booty!!

Tink October 18, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Say whatcha want. I’ve done a lot of square in my life but I never turned as many necks as I have with my booty.. Lol… People always compliment.. I’m a very fi person. My butt isnt flat, it’s a little rounded, I just not have a lot of fat.. It seems to be rounder on the bottom an the pads fit right in the top. I love mine and I’d be willing to bet that none of you could guess I was wearing it :) . Amazing :)

Tink October 18, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Fit*

dona April 4, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I do not like the booty pop at all, it doesn’t make a big difference at all, Idk if they need more padding in those put cheeks or something but it does nothing. what does work is the booty wow, it will lift, tighten, and make your buttocks look bigger instantly and permanently overtime, and faster results if you exercise much cheaper than this booty pop. waste of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!