I can’t help but love a brand that not only makes you feel good in your jeans, it makes you feel good about making a difference… and that’s definitely the case with The Ellie! Here’s a little background:
the ellie designer jean is made in the Los Angeles USA and designed specifically to benefit the ellie fund, a non-profit breast cancer foundation that provides free support services each year to more than 600 women and families who are undergoing treatment for breast cancer in Massachusetts.
Your purchase of the ellie jean helps make this important work possible!
One of my coworkers – and friends – Amberly helped out with the modeling of this one. I wore them for a period of time but didn’t do them justice… as you can see, she definitely did. Some of the thoughts that came out of our talk about the jeans were:
- Knowing that the profits went to charity made a HUGE difference in her love for them.
- The back pocket stitching was flattering to her rear, and the dark, even wash offered a slimming look.
- The length was a good middle ground with a 33″ inseam. It was long enough for Amberly to wear, and I could still pull them off in heels without hemming.
- The price (at $119) offered a quality pair of denim that’s not extremely expensive. Plus, with a large chunk of the proceeds going to the ellie fund, you feel even better about your purchase
Here’s how to enter:
Mandatory Entry (this MUST be done for all other entries to count):
1.Head to the Ellie website and look around. Then comment and tell us here who you’d wear your Ellie’s for!
Extra Entries (please leave SEPARATE comments for each entry, otherwise they’ll be counted as one):
1. Subscribe to DenimDebutante.com Emails (must confirm subscription for this entry to count).
2. Follow the site via RSS, Bloglovin’ or Google Friend Connect.
3. Follow Denim Debutante on Twitter.
4. Become a fan (or “like”) Denim Debutante on Facebook.
5. Become a fan (or “like” The Ellie Jean on Facebook.
6. Tweet about the giveaway (up to 5x/day):
7. Use any social bookmarking site (Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, etc) to share this giveaway (one entry per site).
8. Write a blog post (with a link back to this post or DenimDebutante.com) about this giveaway.
9. Add the Denim Debutante button to your site (find it in the right column)
You will have one week to enter this giveaway, so make your time count – entries will not be accepted after 11:59 pm MST on May 13, 2010. The winner will be announced May 14, 2010.