In this industry, you don’t usually get contacted by denim brands from across the globe. Sure, they pop into my inbox every now and then, but never with the interesting spin and creative feel of Easton. That’s why I was excited to share these with you!
Easton is an Indonesian-based brand that’s totally made and designed in Indonesia. Their finishing techniques are different (and yet state-of-the-art), and one of the most interesting parts is that the skinny pairs they carry in the jeans are Unisex (the Slim and Regular fits are both technically male-only, but I bet they’d be wearable for females).
Okay, I know what you’re thinking… how can a Unisex jean actually fit both a man and a woman right? Well, they did a pretty great job, in my opinion. The jeans do run quite small (and I’m not exaggerating… you need to size up at least a full size, which is pretty easy to do since they run from 26-38). I’m wearing a 26 and while they fit, they are pretty darn snug.
The pockets sit lower, which tends to be a male aesthetic (though it’s one that’s also replicated by Current/Elliott, so it’s not new to women) and the back rise is a comfortable 11 3/4″. They’ve stitched an “E” inside the right pocket, which really adds some detail and interesting wave patterns to the pockets themselves.
All in all, they feel extremely high quality, and at a converted price point around $60 (I know, right?!?!?), these are a must-own for those of you who love a slightly masculine look to your denim.
When C. saw them, he wanted a pair of the Regular Fit jeans badly. And that’s the sign of Unisex denim done right.
But, don’t take my word for it. One of you will get to try a pair of Easton Denim for FREE!
Here’s how to enter:
Mandatory Entry (You MUST do this first to qualify):
1.and select one thing you like about the brand. Then leave a comment here.
Extra Entries (please leave SEPARATE comments for each entry, otherwise they’ll be counted as one):
1. Subscribe to DenimDebutante.com Emails (must confirm subscription for this entry to count).
2. Follow the site via RSS, Bloglovin’ or Google Friend Connect.
3. Follow Denim Debutante on Twitter.
4. Follow Easton Jeans on Twitter.
5. Become a fan (or “like”) Denim Debutante on Facebook.
6. Tweet about the giveaway (up to 5x/day):
7. Use any social bookmarking site (Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, etc) to share this giveaway (one entry per site).
8. Write a blog post (with a link back to this post or DenimDebutante.com) about this giveaway.
9. Add the Denim Debutante button to your site (find it in the right column)
This giveaway will end Friday, May 28, 2010. Enter Now!