Ahh, summer. Time for warm weather and cute clothing. One of my favorite outfits to wear this time of year is an oversized t-shirt (a flattering one, not a Three Wolf Moon one) and a pair of cute shorts. There’s one addition to my wardrobe that not only had to be shared with you, but had to be bragged about… a LOT.
These are my new. I’m wearing a 26 (I prefer my shorts to be slightly loose, but this style definitely fits True to Size) and these are the perfect all-ages length for denim shorts!
How cute are these? Paired with the wedges, something bright and summery on top (and maybe with a daquiri in my hand!), I’ll be ready for whatever summer has to throw my way. The inseam is just long enough to keep everything under wraps, but not so long that they look awkward or frumpy. They’re also not a super-light denim weight, so they don’t cling uncomfortably to your thighs.
But, you don’t need to take my word for it. To kick your summer off, one LUCKY reader will receive a pair of REUSE jeans of their choice! Here’s how to enter:
Mandatory Entry (this MUST be done for all other entries to count):
1.Check out REUSE Jeans’ website and pick your favorite pair. Then leave a comment below sharing it with the rest of us.
Extra Entries (please leave SEPARATE comments for each entry, otherwise they’ll be counted as one):
1. Subscribe to DenimDebutante.com Emails (must confirm subscription for this entry to count).
2. Follow the site via RSS, Bloglovin’ or Google Friend Connect.
3. Follow Denim Debutante on Twitter.
4. Follow REUSE Jeans on Twitter.
5. Become a fan (or “like”) Denim Debutante on Facebook.
6. Tweet about the giveaway (up to 5x/day):
7. Use any social bookmarking site (Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, etc) to share this giveaway (one entry per site).
8. Write a blog post (with a link back to this post or DenimDebutante.com) about this giveaway.
9. Add the Denim Debutante button to your site (find it in the right column)
You will have one week to enter this giveaway, so make your time count – entries will not be accepted after 11:59 pm MST on May 5, 2010. The winner will be announced May 6, 2010.