They’re not the most work-appropriate jeans. They’ve got a couple of tears, some abrasions… even a few paint splatters.
But all of these little characteristics add up to one fun – and great-looking – pair of jeans.
The pair I’m wearing is the DBWD1144S in Vendetta (this is a straight leg) and is being sold at Exit 94 in Richmond, VA as well as Moses Wright Co in Cleveland, OH, Planet Funk and New York Urban. There’s a lot to talk about, but you’ll be stunned by one small detail: the price.
You see, these babies retail at a whopping… $79. And no, I didn’t miss a 1 there. You couldn’t tell from looking – or touching – that they’d be in such an affordable price range.
This specific pair is a 25/32, and there are a couple of key details that stand out:
- All of the tears are patched in the back, which prevents them from growing and getting out of control.
- The inseam is genuinely 32″. I swear this is rare… not sure why, but it is.
- Detailing on these babies really stands out. I’m not in love with the whiskering placement (it doesn’t seem to follow a natural line), but the paint splatters, abrasions and tears all make for something fun and original.
- C. liked them… and he doesn’t like distressed denim. I think the combination of a fitted jean in a darker wash really worked for him. Hey, it worked for me too!
But, don’t take my word for it! One very lucky Denim Debutante reader will get their own pair of Denim Junkie jeans! Here’s how YOU can win:
1. Leave a comment with your opinion on the one thing that makes Denim Junkie stand out… and tell me if you want the Vendetta in Straight Leg (like mine), Bootcut or Boyfriend.
c) Follow Denim Debutante on Twitter or Fan Denim Debutante on Facebook (one entry each)!
e)Tweet the following message (up to 5x a day) and leave a comment for each tweet:
Enter to win a pair of Denim Junkie jeans on @DenimDebutante! http://bit.ly/d9awV6
f) Follow my other blog, nailsoftheday, with Google Friend Connect.
g) Add Denim Debutante to your blogroll.
h) Use the “Share This” button at the bottom of this post to share this on any Social/Bookmarking site (Facebook, Digg, StumbleUpon, etc) and comment on where you shared.
This contest will end Friday, April 9th with the winner being announced on Saturday, April 10th. Good luck!