Since I have a fun giveaway lined up for Friday that you will LOVE, I thought I’d showcase this fun little nugget of joy through tomorrow.
I’ve been a huge proponent of grocery coupons since I started on this strange quest to become debt free. It’s slow going, but by setting a budget, sticking to it and doing what works for me and C., we’re making progress. Luckily, I can share that progress with you… and help you a little bit with yours along the way!
I’ve teamed up with MyBlogSpark.com to offer you a fun baking pack that I know many of you will love (even if it’s not the most conducive to fitting into those skinny jeans): a silicon baking pan, stainless steel mixing bowl, oven mitt, Betty Crocker mixing spoon, and a $25 Safeway gift card.
Because I know how wonderful it is to be able to add a little to my grocery budget and splurge on something great (like brownies!) after spending tons of time cutting coupons, I’m excited for one of you to get this!
Here’s how you can enter:
1. You must be a follower of this blog through email (if you do not validate your account, your entries will be disqualified) or Google Friend Connect (which you can access on the side of this page).
2. Leave a comment on this post sharing how you follow, and how you’d use the Gift Pack!
4. Tweet the following message (up to 5x a day) and leave a comment for each tweet:
Win a baking gift pack and $25 Safeway Gift Card from @DenimDebutante! 24 Hour #Giveaway!
5. Follow my other blog, nailsoftheday, with Google Friend Connect.
6. Add Denim Debutante to your blogroll.
7. Use the “Share This” button at the bottom of this post to share this on any Social/Bookmarking site (Facebook, Digg, StumbleUpon, etc) and comment on where you shared.
8. Print a selection of coupons from my affiliate link from Coupons.com. (coupons will be changing at midnight tonight, so stock up!)
This giveaway will end on April 1st at 11:59pm MST (and no, I promise it’s not an April Fool’s Joke!), and I’ll announce the winner midday April 2nd.