Guys, I have a little secret to tell you: I’d never tried Chip and Pepper jeans before I received these. Never! It’s pretty shameful, isn’t it?
Well, I’m making up for it now with a vengance! The pair I was sent, Chip and Pepper Super Skinny Slider Jeans, are a stylish, comfortable and fun addition to my denim collection for a couple of reasons:
1. Ankle Zippers: First of all, I’m a huge fan of ankle zippers, but on a darker jean like these, they add a great kick to a pair of more “basic” denim.
2. Wearable length: these babies are about a 32″ skinny, but with ankle zippers, they taper against my ankles to fit perfectly
3. Back Pocket Design/Fit: Simple, yet flattering, these back pockets offer you a great look without over-emphasizing or flattening the butt.
4. Comfortable rise: About a 7.75″ front rise, these have a low enough rise for those of you who prefer their jeans to be low cut, but high enough for women like me, who want to keep everything covered.
5. Stretch Factor: With 28% PES (or Polyester) woven into these jeans, they’ve got a great amount of stretch, allowing them to hug your curves without suffocating them. For those of you concerned about PES in your denim… Rich & Skinny includes it in almost every pair they make.
Fit-wise, these are pretty fab. They run fairly true-to-size, with the option of sizing down to accommodate for all the fit (I’m wearing a 25 above). The back pocket placement is fabulous, and they really do slim and elongate your legs.
But, it gets better! Apparel Addiction is offering one lucky DenimDebutante.com reader the chance to win a pair the Chip and Pepper Super Skinny Slider Jeans of her (or possibly his) very own! Here’s how you enter:
a) Follow Denim Debutante on Bloglovin’.
b) Follow Denim Debutante on Twitter or Fan Denim Debutante on Facebook (one entry each)!
c) Follow Apparel Addiction on Twitter or Fan Apparel Addiction on Facebook (one entry each)!
c) Write a blog entry about this giveaway, linking back to this page or the DenimDebutante.com homepage. For credit, leave a link to your post in the comments.
d)Tweet the following message (up to 5x a day) and leave a comment for each tweet:
“I’d love to win a pair of Chip and Pepper Jeans from @DenimDebutante and @ApparelAddict! http://bit.ly/9zBOha“
e) Follow my other blog, nailsoftheday, with Google Friend Connect.
f) Add Denim Debutante to your blogroll.
g) Use the “Share This” button at the bottom of this post to share thison any Social/Bookmarking site (Facebook, Digg, StumbleUpon, etc) andcomment on where you shared.
h) Purchase an item from ApparelAddiction.com (ten entries!)
This giveaway ends on February 15th, so make sure to get your entries in today! You’ll be seeing a couple of other pairs of jeans from Apparel Addiction that I got to try (the Chip and Pepper jeans are the only ones I’m keeping… for disclosure purposes) this week while the giveaway is still going.
Good luck and happy shopping!