One of my favorite parts of running this blog is being able to introduce you brands that will work for all different lifestyles. Sure, I like trendy denim every now and then, but a tried-and-true style is what every woman needs to start her denim collection.
So, I’m proud to present the Barbara Lesser brand to you. The name might sound a little familiar (BL is known for her fabulous dresses, which are available at many high-end department stores), but she’s trying something new with a denim line. Here’s a little bit of background on the brand (and what their denim line has to offer!):
Barbara Lesser launched a highly successful fashion line based on her own desire to look good yet remain comfortable during her hectic life. From the beach, to the party, to the office, Barbara wants exactly what her customer has come to expect – a look that’s fresh, casual, on trend, and fits like it was meant to be.Barbara creates truly unique garments, working with local artisans and utilizing hand dye techniques to produce amazing color blends on T-shirts, dresses, pants and skirts. Most of the collection is made in California, defining the Lessers as strong supporters of the “made in U.S.A.” ideal. Barbara says that lifestyle, as well as fashion trends and exciting colors, play a large role in affecting her design decisions.
ABOUT OUR DENIMS:
Our denim is cut to fit the modern woman. Jeans have a medium rise with a little extra back extension to the rise for added comfort. Our waistband is contoured so we get a lower rise in front than in the back. Jeans have a double-stitched zipper so the teeth never show, and our seams are stitched flat so they sit close to the body.OUR DENIM BODIES
- 5-pocket boot leg cruiser with signature belt loops.
- Clean and skinny, no pockets, only a back yoke and skinny leg to wear with tunics.
- Lower rise 5-pocket jean with straight leg.
- Boyfriend jean, loose through the leg, tapered at the ankle, distressed and mended.
1. Head over to BarbaraLesser.com and choose the pair of jeans you like best (let me know by leaving a comment here).
Extra Entries (leave a separate comment for EACH entry):
1. Follow Denim Debutante with Google Friend Connect.
2. Sign up for Emails. The box is in the upper right corner (if you do notverify your email address, this does not count… so please activateyour account!)
3. Follow Denim Debutante on Bloglovin’.
4. Follow Denim Debutante on Twitter or Fan Denim Debutante on Facebook (one entry each)!
5. Write a blog entry about this giveaway, linking back to this page. For credit, leave a link to your post in the comments.
6. Tweet the following message (up to 5x a day) and leave a comment for each tweet:
“I want to win a pair of Barbara Lesser jeans, @DenimDebutante! http://bit.ly/8Yjyb3“
7. Follow my other blog, nailsoftheday, with Google Friend Connect.
8. Add Denim Debutante to your blogroll.
9. Use the “Share This” button at the bottom of this post to share thison any Social/Bookmarking site (Facebook, Digg, StumbleUpon, etc) andcomment on where you shared.
10. Vote for Denim Debutante in the G-Star NYFW Promotion (One entry per email address per day… if you have more than one email address, you get multiple entries!).
This contest will end January 27, 2010 (one week from today), so get your entries in ASAP! Good luck!