Lookbook: 4 Stroke Spring/Summer 2010 (Mens and Womens)

by Jaime on December 13, 2009

I wanted to share 4 Stroke’s SS2010 Collection with you (or, at least parts of it!) because I was so amazed by how different and gorgeous it was. Here is their description of the season’s line:

4 Stroke’s S/S 2010 offering stays true to the New York based denim collective’s mission – inspired designer denim. The two-time SIFA-nominated label gives innovative homage to nature by focusing on natural worn washes on organic, pima cotton, and Japanese denim. The line hones in on lighter washes along with subtle authentic whiskering and  aged-destruction. Although Mother Nature’s ruggedness plays a big role in the design, 4 Stroke maintains its modern, New York feel.

The Line is backed by our one-hundred year old parent company Aalfs Manufacturing. Aalfs is a vertically operating denim manufacturer which uses technologically advanced laundry facilities in Mexico. The water used to dye the jeans are recycled and treated to remove impurities and 33% is returned to the land. The remaining 67% is given to the Mexican government to use as bottled water for their citizens. 4 Stroke continues our commitment to sustainable living by producing select pieces in the best organic fabrics while minimizing our carbon footprint via exclusive items made locally in New York City.




What do you think about this line? Would you wear these jeans?

Love,
JP

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Leave a Comment

CommentLuv badge

Previous post:

Next post:

©Debutante Media, 2009-2012.