I’ve written about a couple of lower-priced denim brands before, but few of them are as well known as YMI… and there’s a reason for that. They come out with the newest trends and stylish washes at affordable prices which few brands are able to pull off.Theiris no exception.
I was lucky enough to be sent two pairs of the Extreme Jean (both the darker and lighter washes) to try out and see how they fit, and I was pleasantly surprised. I grabbed a size 0 (please note that YMI is Juniors sizing) and wore them to work on Thursday with a pair of high heels and a tucked-in button down blouse… I was surprised how well they went over!
Extreme is definitely the right title for these; they get you attention (don’t worry, it’s the good kind) and kept their snug shape all day long. While I was a little insecure about how my butt looked in them (the pockets are a bit smaller than what I’m used to from other jeans), all the compliments I received made up for it.
These run a cool 31″ inseam (tall enough to make them ankle jeans for you lovely tall ladies, but short enough so that we don’t have to hem them!) and come in sizes 0-13 (once again, these are Juniors sizing). They’re a nice slim legging-style denim that reminds me, style-wise, of the Diesel Storm Jeans for Fall/Winter 2009 only at a small fraction of the price.
But, don’t take my word for it!
1. What makes YOU extreme?
2. Make sure that your email address is accessible, whether you post it in the comment, in the box that says email address or in your Blogger account.
Extra Entries (leave a separate comment for EACH entry):
1. Follow Denim Debutante with Google Friend Connect.
2. Sign up for emails. The box is in the right corner (if you do not verify your email address, this does not count… so please activate your account!)
3. Follow Denim Debutante on Bloglovin’.
4. Follow both Denim Debutante and YMI on Twitter.
5. Fan Denim Debutante on Facebook.
6. Write a blog entry about this giveaway, linking back to this page. For credit, leave a link to your post in the comments.
7. Tweet the following message (up to 5x a day):
“Win one of five pairs of @YMIJeans Extreme Jeans from @DenimDebutante! http://bit.ly/4yAWmk Please RT!”
8. Follow my other blog, nailsoftheday, with Google Friend Connect.
9. Add Denim Debutante to your blogroll.
10. Use the “Share This” button at the bottom of this post to share this on any Social/Bookmarking site (Facebook, Digg, StumbleUpon, etc) and comment on where you shared.
Wow… ten extra entry options HAS to be a new record! This giveaway will run through Christmas Eve (12/24/2009), so enter as soon as possible to win! Good luck!