I’ll spare you guys the ranting and raving about the unfair targeting of bloggers by the FTC, since you’ve all heard it already, and you’ll probably hear it again. So, instead, I figured I’d give you a couple little updates on what’s going on with me.
I mean, that is why you’re here, right?
- I’ve been fighting with my latest addiction: nail polish. Vampy Varnish & Scrangie, for the most part, are destroying my free time, and I want to change my nails every day. It’s making me grateful for the ridiculously great deal that I got at Ulta on Saturday: four China Glaze polishes at buy two get two free and a $3.50 off $10 coupon. I’m proud of myself. Also, I’m debating on snagged the OPI/Paige Premium Denim set. Is that something you guys would be interested in seeing… and would you promise not to tell C.?
- Work is good, but traffic, however, is not. I like my job quite a bit; it’s fun, I get to write a significant amount (though not in my standard style of writing, so it’s taking a bit of getting used to) and the people are pretty fab. Big problem: it’s almost an hour each way. I’m sucking it up, but I need a car (poor C. has lost the Audi to my less-than-capable hands) and I need one that’s not huge and has four wheel drive. So much to ask for less than $5k.
- I have pairs of denim just stacked up alongside my desk (another thing that C. is just thrilled about) waiting to be reviewed. Is there a brand/pair that you want to have jump the list? Let me know.
- I’ve fallen in love with a new product: Bristols 6 Hem Tape. I’ll write more about it but… wow. This is one thing that C. isn’t pissed about… I’m not hassling him to hem my jeans every five minutes. He’s a happy camper, and I can finally wear some jeans I’ve been saving to get hemmed (Kasils, anyone?) without paying mucho bucks to get them fixed.
- In a weird turn of events, I’ll probably start posting more soon. Corporate America likes it when you take lunches… I am weirded out by the idea (probably comes from my comfort in working 90 hour weeks!), but they’re making me do it. So, starting tomorrow, I’ll be updating more. Don’t expect the 3-4 posts that you’ve gotten used to, but I’ll keep it better… and maybe be able to awkwardly ask one of my coworkers to take Outfit shots for me. That could be interesting.
So, that’s the gist of it all. Let me know what I should be doing (and if I should spring for that six bottle set of OPI, or if you don’t give a shit) and you know, all the lovey dovey stuff I adore from you.
Miss you all.